From One to Two, one day at a time.
she looks so big in that picture.
she IS big--at least, as big as a windowsill! :)
I love this picture. May I have a print of it?? You can just see how her little world is getting bigger each day. Here's a sweet little girl with her favorite toy puppy gazing out at the world...time is flying!
What is more, she totally put that puppy up there on her own. It pretty much goes where she goes nowadays--by way of her mouth or hand.
i just noticed the puppy! adorable!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
she looks so big in that picture.
she IS big--at least, as big as a windowsill! :)
I love this picture. May I have a print of it?? You can just see how her little world is getting bigger each day. Here's a sweet little girl with her favorite toy puppy gazing out at the world...time is flying!
What is more, she totally put that puppy up there on her own. It pretty much goes where she goes nowadays--by way of her mouth or hand.
i just noticed the puppy! adorable!
Post a Comment